Friday 6 December 2013

In which I try very hard not to kick the laptop

I recently wrote a post about having a second baby, and how it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  I published it, I viewed it from Google and someone else read it too.  I've just remembered something I want to add to it and found that it's gone and the only evidence that it ever existed is a draft form that misses 90% of what I wrote.  And of course, it was my favourite post so far.

Why it has reverted to draft, I don't know.  I think Blogger and I need to have some strong words.  In the meantime, let me summarise the post just in case you're waiting with bated breath to hear why I don't want another one:

I like the one I have and I live in a two bedroom apartment.  Having a second one would mean definitely changing the latter of these things, which I don't want to do, and may have an adverse effect on the former, which I don't want to risk.  So that's that.  More to follow.

UPDATE:  I re-wrote it.  It's nowhere near as good as the last one and I know I've missed something, but it's there.  And if you read in chronological order, you already know this because you just read it. I swear, it's like Dr Who over here.

No comments: